– Ensure your guests have an enjoyable time throughout the event.
– Mix and match various ingredients in order to create classic and innovative cocktails.
– TABC certification and compliance with all state laws and regulations.
– Disposable products will be supplied for all bar needs.
– TABC and fire marshal permits will be provided for your event with full liquor liability and general insurance.
– One bartender per every 50 guests for a full liquor bar and one bartender per every 70 guests for a beer and wine bar.
– $1700.00 net minimum requirement, which is subject to change with guest count.
– $100.00 per bartender, if minimum is not met.
– Provide, set-up & coordinate the point of sale system for your event
– Coordination/Management of the bar & all necessary product/gear to ensure a successful event
– Alcohol is only permitted in the controlled areas. If fencing is not up it will fall onto the client to provide the fencing for the outdoor area for their guests.
– All cash for drawers/tills must be provided by whomever provides the TABC permit.